PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Comet and the rest of the Dragon babies are 10 weeks old tomorrow

Comet has been home for 2 days and is adjusting very well. The first night was pretty rough though; 30 minutes of howling and yapping and finally quietness. He finally went asleep at 11:30 PM and didn't wake up till 4 AM but howled for another 30 minutes. Then another 2 and half hours of sleep for me and Comet. The next day I did teach him "sit" and "down" and didn't take him long to learn both. Now when I take him outside he sits in front of the door without being told and waits for me to put the leash on, open the door and waits for me to exit and then he follows. Same thing when he comes in and then sits back down so I can take the leash off and waits for me to say "okay" to goes off for a toy!

Comet's personality is so sweet-he loves everyone he meets and excitedly shakes his butt. He loves dogs his size, but is cautious with the bigger ones. At times he can be a goof, a clown, a love-bug, and stubborn, but he is very smart. He does not like carrots but likes cheese. All around Comet is a wonderful puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment