PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dragon babies went to loving homes.

It is the day before Comet comes home and I have no idea which boy I am going to get. I am like a child on Christmas Eve night-I am too excited to sleep soundly and kept tossing and turning. Everything is ready for his homecoming, we just need Comet to complete our household. I am expecting to pick up Comet tomorrow!
For those who are following the blog, I have the information on the pups and where they went to.

Red Male now AKA: Dragoon and Purple girl now AKA: Darla were kept by Donna.
Pink girl now AKA: Fahren is now with Dawn.
Black girl now AKA: Raven is now with Joanne
Green girl now AKA: (NAME???) is now with Barb
Orange girl now AKA: unknown
Blue boy now AKA: unknown
Rainbow boy and everyone's favorite now AKA:unknown.


I will update the information about the puppies that don't have a name or owners when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment