PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The cutest litter on the earth!

Donna posted a whole bunch of pictures of the dragon babies playing the snow the other day. The funny thing is, they don't know they are going to be separated and put into a home where they will be loved and to mention SPOILED. It is hard to imagine that by the end of next week I will have one of those cuties running around my house. Has not sink in yet and still seems like it's months away.

I have most of the owners on my Facebook friend list and I am hoping they will update me with pictures, benchmarks and other information about their puppy. There are a lot of people who are keeping track of the dragon babies and they are hoping to continue.

Below are the pictures of the Dragon babies playing.









No comments:

Post a Comment